Seeing You Again

by Tim Sketchley

Player 1 plays the tune on voice 1, along with weak jazzy chords on voices 2 and 3. 2ins plays a two-note chord, with constant pitch on channel 1, channel 2 playing the notes in the score. At the end, 7 voices play a 7-part ending and bassins is still present so it is not cut off sharply from the previous section.

VERSE 1
Oh you know that I would like to see you again.
It's the time of my life that I don't want to end.
When I'm away from you I feel like crying,
When I'm away from you I feel like dying,
You know that I love you, I always will

VERSE 2
And you know that I do miss you ever so much.
And I know that you have got that magical touch.
There is one thing that you've just got to know,
You are the one that I just won't let go.
'Cos I've always loved you, I always will.
 

Source: AMPLINEX M09 disk, file $.CUAGAIN


Published in AMPLINEX M09, January 1989