Danielle

by Neil Williams

This tune is one of several composed on my electronic keyboard prior to the purchase of my Music 5000 about a year ago.

Since then I have transferred them to AMPLE as accurately as possible. This has enabled me to add a slightly more complex bass line in the middle section (my keyboard playing abilities are very limited).

I decided to keep the number of voices to a minimum so as to keep them largely polyphonic. This, I think, adds feeling and smoothness to the piece and is how it was written. The accompaniment track (player 3) was more of an afterthought as I was left with a spare channel, although I now think it improves the piece quite a lot.

Try typing mix2 as the piece is playing. This is an alternative voice arrangement without the accompaniment of player3.

Neil Williams (16)

(Due acknowledgment to the 'susped' routine from XPACH by Pilgrim Beart used in part2.)
 

Source: AMPLINEX 011 disk, file $.DANIELL


Published in AMPLINEX 011, May 1989