Lagrima

by Bo Hanson

Composed by: Francisco Tarrega

This is my second 'major' piece of work since I got my Music 5000 in November '89.

The music itself was transcribed straight from a score my wife bought for 5p at the local flea market, the rest I put down, (so should I, I hear you mutter) to 'artistic licence'.

All in all, it's nothing grandiose or spectacular, but it puts over my idea of a nice tune (AARRGGHH!!!) which is the point of the whole thing, and I like it anyway.

I would like to thank G H Richardson for his Hints and Tips, (AMPLINEX 009), regarding unwanted gaps 'twixt mixes.

The instruments are purloined from anywhere and everywhere. I don't care 'cos they sound good! Some have been altered and some have been re-written so steal them back by all means if you like any.

The leaping Pan controls (dance) were taken from the AMPLE Nucleus obstruction manual and amended to dance between -2 and 2 only.

The piccie was drawn on the IEDIT module on the Toolbox utilities disc, an excellent package, highly praised. The only snag is the 'SideMod' module converter for Master only and not for expanded Beeb's, not even the B+128. Huh!! Mutter, moan...
 

Source: AMPLINEX 022 disk, file $.LAGRIMA


Published in AMPLINEX 022, July 1991