My Best Piece Yet

by Keith Taylor

Hello fellow AMPLINEXers:

This is the first piece I have submitted and with any luck it won't be the last! In all the long years I seem to have had my synth I don't feel as though I have made full use of my equipment. But I'm getting there.

This piece is 14th in my collection of 15 - and it's my favourite. The main reason for this being my favourite piece is because of its simplicity. With most of my other pieces I tend to get lost with what plays what, especially when mixes start flying around.

Also I find it difficult to combine instruments so it takes me a while to get things right. But with this piece everything went smoothly.

It's lucky it is my favourite piece as I couldn't think of a NAME for it!

Keith Taylor from sunny Blackpool!
 

Source: AMPLINEX 027 disk, file $.BESTYET


Published in AMPLINEX 027, July 1992